Browsing the guide
Browsing the guide is easy:
- Scroll up and down to browse through channels one at a time
- Press channel up and channel down to skip a whole page
- Scroll left and right to browse through the programmes on the channel you’ve highlighted
- Press fast forward and rewind to skip forwards or backwards by 24 hours
Filtering your channels
Filtering channels is a quick way to find all the channels for one genre. Perfect for channel surfing:
- In the guide, press the blue button
- Scroll across and highlight the category you want
- Press OK
Changed your mind? No problem, just repeat the steps again and choose another filter.
Note: Any Entertainment HD channels can be found in the HD filter.
Using the backwards TV guide
Found out about a new show too late? There’s always a chance the programme is available on demand. Using the backwards TV guide you can pinpoint the programme you were looking for and see if it available to watch.
- Scroll left to move backwards in the guide
- Press rewind to skip backwards by 24 hours
- Anything with the icon is available to play. Press OK on the programme to start it
Finding programme information
Want to know more about the a programme? Highlight the programme and press the information button on your remote control. This will open up the information panel.
Please note: It is not possible to start watching a live programme from the beginning if it's already running. However it is possible to Pause and Rewind a live programme whilst watching them.