|Search added to Action Panel
- Now you can search a show straight from the action panel. Press the information button on any programme to bring up the action panel. From there you can select ‘Search’ and we’ll find all the results for that show for you.
Updated copy for Empty MyTV in Main Menu
- If you have no recordings yet, we’ll give you some information in the Main Menu that let’s you know what you can find in MyTV: “This is where you’ll find your recordings, and scheduled recordings.”
Re-ordered the options in Settings and Setup
- We’ve re-ordered the options in Settings and Setup so that they are all in the same numerical order where applicable.
Helpful information during setup wait times
- We’ll now give you useful information during setup wait times, so you can learn about your service while you wait.
Finishing up screen for ‘end of channel retune’
- When completing or cancelling a retune, we now show a finishing up screen to let you know we’re completing the task
Improved labels for single programme tiles in Recordings
- We’ve added additional labels to recordings in MyTV so they best reflect the status of the programme.
|Manufacturer software: 32.23.0|
Component software: 3.6.44
Latest software versions
|This software version currently supports these box models:
Not sure which box model you have? We'll show you how to find out.
- DTR - T2100
- DTR - T2200
- DTR - T4000
This is a phased software release therefore some boxes will receive this update before others.
|Have some feedback on this update? |
Let us know on our community forum. We've set up a discussion thread specifically for this update.