You can now see a Sport Tab in the Main Menu. This tab will show you the best of the Live Sport Channels.
Quickly see what’s on right now across the best sport channels available with the new Live Channels row.
We’ll also show you the most popular On Demand programmes for each available Sport in the same area.
Please note: Live Channels and On Demand programmes will depend on which channels/players you have available.
*This feature is being rolled out separately to the main software release so not all boxes will receive this feature at the same time. We will update our software table once this is complete.
We have fixed a number of bugs in this update including issues where:
• Audio drop outs and buffering seen when watching certain live streams via the NOW TV
• Pressing pause when fast-forwarding would not pause the content
• Clash management wouldn't behave as expected and it wasn't possible to cancel a selected recording or it would cancel the wrong recording
• The user is unable to tune to another IP channel when another IP recording is taking place
• Recordings continue to play for approx. 5 minutes when put into standby during playback of a recording
• The box would get stuck on ‘Setting up TV services’ during first time set up
Manufacturer software: 32.51.0
Component software: 3.7.8
Platform Config: 4747
Latest software versions
This software version currently supports these box models:
Not sure which box model you have? We'll show you how to find out.
This is a phased software release therefore some boxes will receive this update before others.
BT Retail and Plusnet devices will receive this update at the end of this rollout.
Have some feedback on this update?
Let us know on our community forum. We've set up a discussion thread specifically for this update.