- Find the code that matches your TV (select your box type from the Humax website).
- Press and hold the TV button for 3 seconds until the TV button light comes on
- Enter the 3-digit code that matches the make and model of your television. Every time a number is entered, the button will blink. When the third digit is entered, the button will blink twice
- If the correct 3-digit code is entered, your TV will power off
- Press the OK button on your YouView remote control and the TV button will blink three times. The setup is complete
- If your TV doesn't power off, repeat the instruction from 3 to 5
Note: When no code is entered for one minute the universal setting mode will switch to normal mode.